On the right side ..!!

Do life always give to two sides to choose from?
Do you are always on the right side? or is it necessary that you need to be on the right side?
These are some of the questions, which drilled me to my core many times, cause I always had to choose from the two sides. I always try to be on the right side and it worked somehow. (touch wood !!).
But .. we are human and as the saying says … “To Err is Human” ..
I was watching “Up in the Air” last night, and is was a good one. The character that I liked and found close to heart was “Natalie”.
Natalie was a ambitious young woman, with a revolutionary plan to cost saving for her company, BTW .. her company used to fire employees … (strategically!! so that they don’t make a fuss outta it!! ) on behalf of their employers who fear that things may go out of their control, when they themselves fire the employee.
So, Natalie introduces a system to fire the employees over the communication network .. to save the cost, company was bearing to keep the people “on the road” (though they are generally up in the air :P). She was very excited about the new system and the company's work till she get to involve into actual face-to-face firing of employees (the old fashioned way)… and then later into an act when one of the fired employee threaten to jump off the bridge, which she eventually did …. resulting in, sort of, eloping of Natalie, leaving the company and resigning over a text message (yes, it happened over a text message, the same way her boyfriend dumped her).
So here we are again, which was the right side this time …? being aware of the fact that right is always right … we can always foresee, what is right and what is wrong …. but we try to overlook the right side of life .. to stay ahead in career, to befriend and sometimes for various other reasons.
I fear !! of the outcome … as did Natalie faced .. cause you can never be sure …when the two are fighting - your conscious and more active mind, on which is actual right side.
I choose to stand out of the crowd, I’ll be with, what is right … and I’ll stand for that … cause I fear of the outcome .. when me being on the pseudo right side …

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community